March 17-19, 2023
(2 Vasileos Georgiou A’, Syntagma, 105 64 Athens, Greece)
Registration Package Fee
|Costs||Early Bird Rate till November 15th, 2022||Regular Rate From |
November 16st, 2022 till February 17th, 2023
|Per person in single room||335 €||385 €|
|Per person in double room||199 €||230 €|
|Per person in triple room (with sofa bed)||175 €||200 €|
The above package includes:
- 2 nights in “Run of the house” room for 17-19/03/2023
- Check in: 17/03/2023
- Check out: 19/03/2023
- Accommodation Tax
- WI FI internet Access
- Buffet breakfast
- One coffee break for 18/03/2023
- Light lunch with soft drinks on Saturday (18/03/2023)
- Leadership Training: 13:00-18:00 on Friday Hosted by MOPS Greece at the First Greek Evangelical Church of Athens, including: light lunch, coffee break and followed by dinner.
Not included in any package:
- Flights and other means of transport (The hotel is directly accessible from the airport via metro, line M3. Nearest station: Syntagma).
- Extras at the hotel and its facilities.
|Coming early or staying later?|
|In case your arrival/ departure is before/after the Package’ dates, kindly find below the relevant room rates:|
– Single “Run of the house” room: 145€ per room per night
– Double “Run of the house” room: 145€ per room per night
– Triple room “Run of the house”: 175€ per room per night
– Accommodation Tax: 4€ per room per day is not included.
– Above rates include: Buffet breakfast, WI FI internet Access.
– For any travel requirements or information you may need, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Please note that according to the CURRENT government regulations for Covid-19, which change regularly:|
1. It is necessary for the conference participants (that will attend the Conference) to have a Certificate of Vaccination or Certificate of Disease.
2. For the accompanying persons (that will not participate in the Conference but they will stay in the hotel) there is no need for Vaccination or Disease certificate.
3. The use of a face mask is necessary by all the participants of the event.
4. For further information regarding the current government regulations pertaining to travel, hotel stays, and events please visit the Greek Government website regularly at www.gov.gr
10, Xenofontos str, Syntagma, 105-57
Tel: (0030) 211 180 3100, 3191, 3192